Installation of a pH stabiliser for the irrigation water of Räpina
- The right pH level helps ensure better root development and plant growth.
- By removing excess bicarbonate from the water, pH automation stabilises the pH level of irrigation water.
- The device helps prevent clogging in drip irrigation pipes and leach pipes.
- Acid dispensing and water aeration in one device.
- You can adjust the pH of irrigation water to the desired level with just a few clicks.
- There is no need to add a measured amount of nitric acid to the fertiliser solutions.
- The device can process water in the pH range of 4–10.
- The output of the device is 4 m3/h, briefly up to 6 m3/h.